Boca Kickboxing is Owned and Operated by Chris Esposito. As a child Chris struggled with obesity and decided to change his life by dedicating himself to the martial arts and physical fitness.
Since then Chris has trained over 25 years in Mixed Martial Arts. Chris participated in the Golden Gloves when he was 19 years old, and won first place at the NAGA Tournament on July 24, 2007.
Chris is a Certified Fitness Instructor & dedicates his school to helping people looking to improve their health and get in shape. Boca Kickboxing offers Fitness Kickboxing, Muay Thai, MMA, Krav Maga, and MMAXXOUT! Fitness Training.
Why Boca Kickboxing
- Boca Kickboxing, located in Boca Raton, Fl, is run by professional instructors with over 50 years of experience.
- The vision of the school is to help ordinary kids and adults not only get in shape but improve their mental state of being.
- Our certified staff will help you transform into a better individual through programs like Fitness Kickboxing, Muay Thai, MMA, Krav Maga and Jiu-Jitsu.
- Boca Kickboxing welcomes kids, adults, all ages and sexes.
- Our environment is safe, fun, happy and professional.
See our Video
I am just happy that I look and feel a lot better.. and it didn’t take forever either! When I was involved in plain old exercise I would become bored Mindy Rosenblatt
I’ve always tested myself physically and mentally, but I’ve found nothing that compared to Boca Kickboxing. For a demanding workout look no further.” Annette Goldburg